Old versionsSee all
The Visual Studio 2008 Software Development Kit (SDK) 1.0 includes tools, documentation, and samples for developers to design, build, test and deploy extensions for Visual Studio 2008. You can also use the VS 2008 SDK 1.0 to create custom tools environments based on the Visual Studio 2008 Shell.
This is the official software development kit that allows developers to integrate tools, editors, designers, languages, and other features inside Visual Studio 2008.
Key features in the VS 2008 SDK include:
- Visual Studio Shell development support
- Enhancements in Domain-specific Language tools
- Visual Studio Package development and testing support for C++, C# and Visual Basic
- Code samples and documentation covering toolbox controls integration, general IDE integration, Domain-specific Languages (DSL), Team Foundation Server extensibility, Data Designers extensibility , and other areas
- Support for Windows Vista